skip to main | skip to sidebar
Russian Roulette


Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trying to learn the art of blogger scrapbooking..

Photobucket

at 4:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My photo
Adochka
My name is Ariadna. I recently graduated Sacramento State University with a BA of Psychology. I worked for Wells Fargo Bank as Customer Service and Sales Representative for almost four years and have just left to pursue my dream teaching english Rostov, Russia. When I return in nine months, I'd like to look into opportunities of either becoming a cop or probation officer.
View my complete profile








We loved with a love that was more than love. Edgar Allen Poe.

I'm nobody. I'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo. I'm a boxcar and a jug of wine. And a straight razor ...if you get too close to me. Charles Manson

Total paranoia is just total awareness. Charles Manson

If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy. Charles Manson.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost


  • January (1)
  • December (4)
  • November (6)
  • June (2)
  • January (2)




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com